Hallo allemaal,

Door de versoepelingen van de coronamaatregelen komt de vraag bij ons zwembad of het kinderbad terug opengaat. Momenteel bieden wij enkel baantjeszwemmen aan en wordt het instructiebad enkel gebruikt voor het school -en clubzwemmen en onze zwemlessen.

Als ik naar het zwembadprotocol kijk, dan zou het kinderbad open mogen en zouden 10 personen in niet-georganiseerd verband gebruik mogen maken van het bad.

Ons instructiebad is 12.5m op 10m en gaat van 60cm naar 110cm diep.

Zijn er nog zwembaden die een gelijkaardig instructiebad hebben? 

Zo ja, zijn of gaan jullie open? Waarom wel/niet?

Hoe doen jullie dit praktisch? Reserveren ze apart voor het instructiebad? Mogen zij ook baantjeszwemmen? Wordt er gelet op het bewaren van afstand tussen volwassenen?

Alvast bedankt voor jullie antwoord!

Mvg, Lieke (Zwembad De Sprink in Bree)

Weergaven: 509

Reacties op vraag/bericht

Are you looking for someone to assist you in improving your grades? Are you having trouble learning and writing your assignments? Then you should use Assignment Help services in Qatar to overcome your academic difficulties. Using the services of experts will undoubtedly improve your grades as well as your writing skills and knowledge. Choosing our assignment help service from experts thus proves advantageous.

If you are struggling to do your homework you can grab the opportunity from our greatassignmenthelp’s experts whose are very focused to complete your homework help things. Many students in USA have less time to complete their homework which is why greatassignmenthelp.com have a unique assistance Pay Someone To Do My Homework Help , you can easily get by visiting our website. Well Yeah an America’s educational system has included homework for many years. It has been a habit for so long that at times it can be challenging to recall what it is. You might picture assignments given by teachers when you think of homework, but it isn’t the only option. Being an instructional author involves a significant amount of assisting students with their homework. You can provide pupils with on-the-spot homework assistance. At the last minute, you might locate a student and assist them in finishing their schoolwork. You are assisting Students in learning and development when you assist them with their assignments. Additionally, you’re encouraging kids to perform well in.

I really hope that you pool is open now, it's a gret way to destract the kids from the whole situation qhile also helping them to learn an important skill and excercise at the same time. I would like to recommend you my favorite house cleaning services in columbus indiana

said:

I recall having nothing to do when our nation went into lockdown because of Covid. I have nothing to do except offering my assignment help. I eventually started looking for careers to choose from and find web design as my type. Now I am a Professional web designer.

“Tech News For The Non Techie”. Know Techie is a blog for people who love tech, but live outside the bubble. This is so refreshing, because so many tech blogs out there are a bit too technical and full to the brim of jargon. It’s nice to see a tech blog that has lowered the entry level to tech news. VETPROFEN

a really simple looking blog, full to the brim of useful stuff for old and new mothers alike. What I love about this site is the simplicity of the theme, the really current design features and the typography. ROOFING NORTHERN BEACHES

At Rising Leather, we are passionate about providing high-quality, durable leather products that meet the needs and expectations of our customers. From wallets and belts to bags and leather bomber jacket women , our range of products is designed to add style and sophistication to any outfit.

I genuinely found your blog website page and was more than lively by the chance of the substance. I'd need to take a gander at a more focal piece of your site beginning now and for a significant length of time. 

https://www.thedeckdesigners.com/blog/the-art-of-persuasion-a-prese...

The DTF Transfer Machine is a printing device that uses a direct to film printing method. It is capable of printing on a variety of materials including cotton, polyester, and blends. The machine uses a combination of heat and pressure to transfer the design from the film to the material. It has a high resolution printing capability and can produce vibrant and detailed designs. https://moretranz.com/heat-presses/

Are you looking to take your business to the next level? Look no further than our Website Development Ecommerce! Our team of experts will work with you to create a sleek and user-friendly online store that will attract customers and increase sales. Don't miss out on the opportunity to expand your business and reach a wider audience. Contact us today to get started!

A great site, which is highly useful and inspirational for people wanting to change their 9 to 5 lives for something that will allow them to live a little and spend more time with the family. 

https://www.morningtonconcreting.com.au/coloured-concrete.html

I especially like the external practices you recommend individuals take part in to upgrade their thriving and achievement. Keep up the breathtaking work! https://www.thelogopalace.com/

RSS

© 2024   Gemaakt door Netwerk Lokaal Sportbeleid.   Verzorgd door

Banners  |  Een probleem rapporteren?  |  Algemene voorwaarden