Beste collega's,

even een vraagje:

Wat doen jullie als tijdens het recreatief zwemmen er vb. een stroompanne is en iedereen moet het zwembad verlaten?

- Geven jullie een gratis ticket waarmee ze de volgende keer kunnen komen zwemmen?Zo ja, in welke vorm geven jullie dit? Is dit een A4-doc of een mooi uitgewerkte bon of ???

- Geven jullie niets? Zo ja, wat is de motivatie hierachter?

Alvast bedankt voor jullie antwoorden :-)

Siska

Weergaven: 191

Reacties op vraag/bericht

wij geven inderdaad een gratis ticket onder de vorm van een voucher op A8 formaat

Hey Siska

Wij geven een gratis zwembeurt - (mooie) voorgedrukte kaartjes met droogstempel.
Wij geven redelijk gemakkelijk een gratis zwembeurt omwille van de klantvriendelijkheid en dat heeft steeds een positief effect.
Zelfs als de klant niet tevreden is omdat hij het water te koud vindt, of als hij het te druk vindt (tja buiten coronatijden dan), of als hij zich bedacht heeft, ...
Ik stuur systematisch gratis zwembeurten op voor heel het gezin als er klachten zijn en dat werkt altijd! 
De klanten reageren steeds blij verrast en nagenoeg altijd smelt de klacht als sneeuw voor de zon :-)

Veel succes en groeten van Marc

Academhelpers is a fantastic writing service, I appreciate the work that the assigned writer did on my paper. The provided essay sounded good and didn't contain mistakes. I think I'll  come back in the future.

High quality, pocket friendly and fast, these three words best describe homework market . Writing is not as easy as it seems, especially when you are asked to submit plagiarism free essay. I would definitely recommend Uni Tutor for all your writing tasks.

John Milovich from Scamfighter examined over 40 writing assistance services available on the web nowadays. When I was a student, I could only dream of finding such a website. Don't lose the opportunity to know what experts think about the company you are going to choose.

Interersting. We always give a free ticket in the form of an A8 voucher. We give the opportunity to swim for free quite easily because of our friendly attitude towards customers, and this always has a positive effect. And you can buy tiktok followers to quickly increase their ammount.

very interesting ..... NOT.....mo jongens toch.....ook hier al SPAM

Dennis Whigham zei:

Interersting. We always give a free ticket in the form of an A8 voucher. We give the opportunity to swim for free quite easily because of our friendly attitude towards customers, and this always has a positive effect. And you can buy tiktok followers to quickly increase their ammount.

I advise you to promote your academhelpers on instagram. Just use this site https://soclikes.com/ to get more followers for your profile.

Charlyne23 zei:

Academhelpers is a fantastic writing service, I appreciate the work that the assigned writer did on my paper. The provided essay sounded good and didn't contain mistakes. I think I'll come back in the future.

Ticket wordt terugbetaald of beurt wordt weer op kaart gezet.

I can know  

Robin Meade Measurements

in this article.

RSS

© 2024   Gemaakt door Netwerk Lokaal Sportbeleid.   Verzorgd door

Banners  |  Een probleem rapporteren?  |  Algemene voorwaarden